Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Quick Thoughts










  • I love my parents and am so grateful for them, I can hardly contain myself.
  • I am making progress on my thesis. Praise God.
  • I went on the South Beach Diet and lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks of "phase 1". Most people lose 8-12. Moral of the story: my body doesn't work right.
  • My room is now blue. This makes me happy. Thank you, Mama, for all your help! Above is the best "before" pic I could find and then an "after" of that same corner. Below is an "after" showing the contrast wall--although the blue in that picture seems to have more green in it than it does in real life.
  • I get to go live in a beautiful new home out in the country east of Richmond for most of the rest of the summer. I'm excited.
  • My new supervisor for practicum is wonderful, and I'll be learning his treatment model for chronic depression (CBASP), which should be fascinating and, I hope, give me some sense of competence as a therapist.
  • I feel more ready and eager for marriage now than ever and yet at the same time more content and patient with being unmarried than usual. That calls for a much longer entry, but it will have to wait.
  • I like chamomile tea, which is a good thing since it's supposedly really good for you. Matter of fact, I'm going to go make some right now...

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2007 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh! the blue looks soooo amazing!!! can't wait to see it in person...

 
At 6/22/2007 1:17 AM , Blogger A Living Epistle said...

heck yes you like chamomile tea.

speaking of long entry- id love to hear what you have to say... not gonna lie, definetly been praying in a hubby for you and tonya- not that you are at all similar but I keep thinkin, "Lord, give Jen a husband in the name of Jesus" :)

;) love youuuu God's timing is perfect and I can't wait for you to tell your story as a testimony as to how God brought you and your husband together- I'm sure it will be astounding!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home