Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Update

I apologize for not writing much lately. I have been trying to minimize my computer time in hopes that this might help my head and eye aches.

Let's see, major points:
  • The elimination diet did not appear to shed light on anything, except that I've decided to limit my soy intake since it apparently reduces thyroid function.
  • I am on a new thyroid medication, Armour Thyroid, which is made from pig thyroids. I go for a follow-up appointment in a couple weeks to see how the addition is going. I suspect I am now over-medicated since I have been feeling shaky (sign of hyperthyroidism), and yet I am still fatigued and sleeping fine, so maybe not.
  • I am so tired of headaches that whenever I think about it, I feel like either screaming or crying. I occasionally do the latter and, now that I think about, have never done the former. I'm not much of a screamer--only on roller coasters, I think.
  • I took a career test the other day and my top results were administrative/clerical and entrepreneur. Perhaps if I had known myself better in high school I would have majored in business in college. Or perhaps not. (shrug)
Mmk, need to get off the computer. I wish you, my readers, a delightful and wondrous day.

2 Comments:

At 10/28/2007 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it's been a frustrating endeavor. I'll keep praying por supuesto (no idea if that's spelled correctly).

2 other notes that made me smile:

1) I too sometimes feel like screaming but have no recollection of doing so...i cry instead. I don't even like to scream on coasters b/c it makes me feel more scared. ...childbirth...i screamed then.

2) I also took a test about careers....the semester before graduating college & discovered I should have majored in either sociology or psychology...NOT music or communications. oops.

 
At 10/30/2007 8:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dig the google ads... I'll be sure to click them whenever I visit. Where did pro blogger rank on the list?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home