Thursday, August 30, 2007

Things I would write about if I took the time

  • Entering the Holy of Holies
  • My car trip home
  • Life in my parents' house
  • Headaches vs. Fatigue vs. Lack of Motivation or Willpower
  • Frustration with the discrepancy between my internal and external personalities
  • Expertise: my lack thereof and admiration of others'
  • Concern regarding the domination of blogging topics by me-centered thinking (my own blogging, that is)
  • Considering people as ants or sheep and wondering at a God who not only adores said creatures but became one
  • Trying to eat healthy in America

What will I do instead of writing about these things? See about lunch, perhaps read more of Manalive, visit Mercy the kitten with a bright green cast who leaves our house today, attempt to organize the mounds of chaos that is my room right now, yoga, wait for my housemates to come home, go see my nutritionist about some lab results, play scrabble with mom and Hannah if I'm lucky, finish watching Two Towers with everybody, and go to sleep.

I've gone to bed earlier and earlier each night and have been surprised to find myself thus waking up earlier and earlier. I woke up at 7:20 this morning and did not have any trouble getting out of bed--that for me is astounding. Ironic how I went from never waking up naturally before 9:30 am or wanting to get out of bed ever to waking up naturally at 8 am ready to hop out of bed only to find myself exhausted (but not sleepy) the rest of the day. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home