Monday, March 26, 2007

Ah, for simpler days...

So I yet again fumbled my self-control and spent last night beginning Aunt Jane's Hero. It's no work of great literature but it paints such a clear picture of simpler, richer days and calls one toward a noble, humble, fulfilling path and brings a sort of peace to my spirit. I look forward to having time to continue in the story beyond the hero's engagement and into the "portrait of a Christ-centered home."

Today was good--I was reasonably productive, I think. Worked in our backyard for a few hours then at a coffee shop with Naomi and Marissa which was pleasant. Daniel joined us and we meandered over to Cafe Gutenburg when the shop closed--had dinner and did some more work. Then Sarah came over and told me about her weekend which was fun and engaging.

I'm not sure why I'm suddenly recording my daily activities here.

I guess I should get to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home