Friday, March 23, 2007

Lists

Things I have thought to write about lately but have not had the time or willpower:
  • dancing. and what it can say about a person.
  • evolution and theism. specifically, pseudogenes and "blind" variation.
  • addiction to self.
  • frustration with the already-not-yet. (I think I need to listen to Robert's sermon.)
  • need love and gift love. and loving the Giver rather than His gifts.
Books laying around my room calling out to be read:
  • The Narrated Bible in Chronological Order by F. LaGard Smith
  • A Guide to Living in the Truth: Saint Benedict's Teaching on Humility by Michael Casey
  • Bradbury Stories: 100 of His Most Celebrated Tales by Ray Bradbury
  • Aunt Jane's Hero: Portrait of a Christ-Centered Home by Elizabeth Prentiss
Mind you there are a dozen or more others in here that are waiting to be read, but these I most recently acquired and, for that reason or another, seem to be shouting most loudly at present.

Things I must do this weekend instead of addressing either of the above lists:
  • learning and cognition exam
  • prepare for a forgiveness intervention group
  • review an article on a forgiveness intervention conducted in the Philippines
  • finish writing a neuropsychological assessment report
  • write up 2 maybe 3 intake reports
  • train myself in Imagery Rehearsal Therapy
  • write a "statement of the problem" for my thesis
But first, sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home