Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I wish there were a way to transform Halloween into a big dress-up party sans devils, witches, skeletons, as well as all of the pagan, spiritual activity that occurs. Dressing up is fun, eating candy is fun, holidays are fun. I guess I mostly just think we should have costume parties more often--just like there should be more ballroom dancing...or any kind of non-suggestive dancing, for that matter.

I love dressing up, and I love dancing. I wish I lived in an era that held masquerades.

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2007 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes yes yes! I have to admit i feel a bit weird having my kids participate in halloween, but dressing up is just....well...you said it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home