Friday, December 07, 2007

Seasons

It seems so strange to think that all of a sudden I live in Atlanta now. Last weekend I was in Richmond getting the last of my things, spending time with friends just like it has been the past 2 years. And I had a lot of fun, but I was also so thankful to find that God had provided a strong peace in my heart that I was doing the right thing, rather than a strong sense of sadness and loss that I had feared would overwhelm me.

Now it's Friday night back in Georgia, and I have energy to go out and do something fun but I suddenly realize that I don't exactly have any "go-to's" here. No regular circles of friends, hang-outs, etc. I know these things come in time but perhaps this is just the first time that I have even had the energy to miss going out. Or perhaps this is the first time I have really looked at my situation as a starting over since I hadn't been sure whether I would be back in Richmond in the spring or not.

Well, here's to the adventure.

PS
Back to Grad School #1 And we'll add "Sand in my shoes" Dido.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home