Sunday, December 16, 2007

Turtles, Health Food, and Humility

So I've decided to take down my adsense ads because I didn't really think that ads about the Anti-Christ being revealed and Hell not really existing could possibly be that beneficial or appealing for anyone. And it just always made me want to click on them out of curiosity, which you're not supposed to do. So thank-you Jenn for $6.78. That was very kind of you, and I am doing my best to return the favor ;-)

Maybe some day I will try it out again when I get into a focused research mode. At present, my best expertise is in humility, and I'm afraid there isn't much of a market for said trait--except for this book called "Speak Softly: What's happened to American Humility?" that appears in the ads in my gmail account frequently.

In the past, I think I could have made a decent blog about taking care of red-eared slider turtles, as well as various discussions surrounding health foods and certain health conditions due to my experiences over the past year. Hm...maybe I need to get an exotic pet so I have a reason for having a strange expertise so that I can write an educational blog.

Time to get ready for church. Happy Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 12/19/2007 12:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) I did try to click ads every time i came, but i have to admit, it was sometimes hard w/the scary "anti-christ" & false theology ads. :) my pleasure though, go buy yourself a pair of socks.

2) I owned a red-eared slider named Schneider in college & when I decided I could no longer (as in didn't want him) keep him, I "set him free" at the pond on campus to live with the other turtles. I'm now thinking that was a really dumb idea.

3) looking forward to reading the second marketable book on humility. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home