Sunday, January 06, 2008

Colorado

Colorado is a beautiful state.

My parents and I visited LifeBridge Church in Longmont this morning, which is about 20 or so minutes from Loveland--my dad's hometown where we are staying at my grandpa's house. We commented how the drive is about the same as that we take every Sunday back home in Atlanta to Perimeter.... only more scenic.

It's funny. I feel like the buildings and such are prettier back home, and I wonder if it's simply that any man-made creation would appear dull with the majestic Rockies towering in the background. I just don't run into much on the east coast that inspires the awe I feel when I visit this place. Maybe I haven't been to the right places, but I know that there's just something about this land out here that I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home