Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bizarre

So I confess I do have a visitor tracker on this here blog. And occasionally, I will check in on who has been visiting. Not that I can really tell exactly, but it gives me an idea if it's just my mother or not, haha.

One of the features is tracking referral URL's. Usually this is indicated as "unknown," which I would assume is because the person has a bookmark for my page or simply has it memorized by heart, I'm sure. A few others come from links on fellow bloggers--daily burns, smokeymountainrain. But today I saw something quite extraordinary.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz
=1I7GGLG&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=
disillusioned%20with%20love&spell=1

Not sure if you can interpret that, but this individual found my blog via a google search of "disillusioned with love." I found this rather amusing given my actual post on "disillusioned self-love" is probably miles from the thoughts the seeker desired, but it piqued my curiosity as to why then this person would have clicked on my link amongst a host of what I assumed would be gazillions of web-pages addressing the not uncommon state of being disillusioned with love--a topic that I would imagine to be prime fodder for bloggers world-wide.

Well, I went myself to google and typed in "disillusioned with love." Go ahead. Try it yourself.

Now tell me why on earth is my post the first link on the list? Bizarre.

3 Comments:

At 8/10/2007 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome.

 
At 8/11/2007 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God wants that person to hear your thoughts on other topics as well.

 
At 8/11/2007 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! We just looked and saw you were first out of 1,900,000!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home