Sunday, March 30, 2008

Gotta Dance!

So I finally went ballroom dancing here in GA last night. Melissa and I braved it together without any boys. It was so much fun. I hadn't been in probably 8-9 months! My, that is too long to go without dancing!

I danced quite a bit with a 7 foot tall man, ha. Ok, I'm not sure if he was actually 7 feet tall, but he was close. He was very sweet and a very good dancer. And I also danced quite a bit with this cute Asian man who was an amazing dancer and reminded me of dancing with Ev back in Richmond. He made me look good, ha.

I love to Waltz, and I enjoy Swing. I need more lessons and practice with most of the others to enjoy them more, I think. I look forward to taking classes soon but am glad that in the meantime we can go to these practice parties. Fun fun. =)

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2008 10:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm fairly certain that guy was 7 feet tall.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home